BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Friday, December 12, 2008

I soooo dont want to do this,but the questions is somewhat close to what i wanna blog today,so,here it is..
from anwar
Here are the rules ;
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
5. Link the person who tagged you.
6. Leave a comment for each blogger.

Q1.see at the above XD...

Q2.1-zZzZz...i love zuzuzu(sleep)<--hamtaro language

2.i love watching anime...kawaii=)

3.i always want my mum care of me...but she always busy(No time 4 me)..Even i'm in egypt...she doesn't call me like every parents do..

4.i love Allah,i love Rasulullah(SAW),i love my family,i love shafiq,i love syuhada(ada),i love Mcna and all my friends~=)

5.Open minded person..hahaha

6.I LovE him so much~...

7.I am clumsy person..XD

Q3. 1.my weight below 50..=( underweight

2. i don't know the objectives of this tagged...

3.Someone told me that i am cute...wakakaka=))

4.Had been bitten by 'pacat' on my stomach

5.My Shafiq is so cooomel...XD hak3

6. I wanna be a good doctor, wife,mother to my children in the future...=)

Q4. 1.my bedmate~syida

2.Tigger...

3.Suyuti

4.SaMaD

5.DayAh JaMaL=P

6.FurHan

7.Nenekku sayang

Q5.

wah sakitnye belakang aku mengadap computer semate-mate buat tagged nie..(T,T)


2 comments:

sPeCky_sHydA said...

oit..
beragak r...
gler besar name aku di blog mu..hehe
kot ye pn jgn r femeskn aku..
segan r..wakakakaka

anwar azhari said...

huhu..

name ak x nk lak wat bsar2..

hahaha...